Estonian Association for Quality (EAQ) was established in 1991. Currently (in 2020) we have over 240 members, most of whom are individual members. We are all united by an interest in quality and its management, and a desire to make the world a little better, starting with ourselves, our work and our company / organization.
Our purpose is to support and inspire the development of people and organizations.
Our vision is to be a reliable quality knowledge mediator and co-creation network.
Our Core Values
- Readiness for Cooperation
- We are an important part of the Estonian quality infrastructure, we combine the interests, needs, opportunities and competencies of the public, private and third sectors in the best possible way through our activities / services and cooperation network;
- We actively participate and positively impact Estonia’s quality of life, competitiveness and reputation, we cooperate with both Estonian and international professional organizations (including European Organization for Quality (EOQ), EFQM, World Alliance for Quality (WAQ), American Society for Quality (ASQ) etc);
- Through our cooperation network, we mediate and share diverse and up-to-date international information, methodologies, practices and contacts in the field of quality and management (including trainings and certifications for Quality Managers and Specialists);
- We organize development events for our members and those interested in quality (including recognition and development projects such as Estonian Excellence Award, EFQM Recognition scheme, Estonian Public Sector Quality Award, Estonian Tourism Quality Programme etc);
- The members of the association spend meaningful and useful time in a pleasant and educational company at various indoor events (including the Annual Management Conference, seminars, trainings, recognitions Quality Face and Quality Deed of the Year, Walter Masing Prize etc).
Address: Suur-Sõjamäe 10a, 11415 Tallinn, ESTONIA
Registration code: 80071540
VAT Nr.: EE101563365
IBAN EE871010002019518005, SEB Pank (code 401)
Mobile: +372 5695 6005